Friday, December 30, 2022

My social media presence

My annual review of social media accounts.  New entrants:  Mastodon and Substack.


Still first: LinkedIn (2,788 followers)


Second: my restricted Twitter account (2,167 followers)


Third: my open Twitter account (816 followers) (would really prefer to be followed here)


Fourth:  My Facebook account (481 friends and 191 followers)


Fifth:  My Instagram account (196 followers).  Should post more frequently


Sixth: My public page on Facebook (politics/policies/writing) (96 followers)


Seventh:  My new Mastodon account (which I opened mainly in case Twitter collapses) (60 followers)


Eighth:  My new Substack account, opened on November 23rd (8 subscribers thus far, I hope this increases massively).


Ninth:  Blog:  4 followers (although hundreds read posts)


Tenth: YouTube Channel:  2 followers (politics/policies)


The least successful are those that could be monetized.  I guess I should pay more attention to them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment